Some of you were maybe wondering if I was ever going to get around to posting some pictures. Well, here you go!

Harrison enjoying some Monster Mix trail mix. I'm thinking that there was a red M&M in there that caused the red all over his face, but even so, I didn't think it would be this messy.

Brothers on the couch. Emmett checking out the
JCPenney ad -he loves playing with paper.

Emmett still loves the jumper! He's getting quite coordinated too. He can jump and spin his toys on there at the same time!

Bath time is still fun, but he didn't want to play as long as usual when he was sick. I was trying to get some video of him at this particular bath event. He would suck the water off his left big toe, put his foot back in the water, suck the water off, repeat, repeat, repeat! It was quite funny, but of coarse they stop everything when something changes.
1 comment:
Ha! That's too funny. I'm actually working on a post (in my head) about Paisley in the tub and she does the same thing! Splashes in the water only so she can quick put her hand in her mouth and suck the water off.
Your boys are too cute. Glad to see more pictures! :)
Post a Comment